‘One size fits all’
This approach doesn’t fit at all, especially when you are planning to buy a sofa set for your living room. With a multitude of options available in the market, finding a perfect sofa that complements the existing living room decor seems challenging. To simplify it for you, we have come up with this blog. Read to understand how to make the best purchase decision.
consider when choosing one, and tips to achieve a harmonious living room decor. So, let's embark on the journey to find the perfect sofa style for your living room!
Consider Your Living Room's Layout and Size
As your sofa will be the centrepiece of your living room, it’s important to be aware of the room’s size before bringing one to your home. Checking the width of the available space will help you narrow down your search and find you a piece that perfectly fits into the room while allowing the flow & movements. Also, make note of architectural features like windows, columns, doorways to understand how the sofa can be arranged rightly. An ideal sofa will not only bring comfort and aesthetics to your living room, but also reflect your personality and style. Zero in on the style which speaks volumes about your personal decor taste and preferences. Buying a sofa isn’t enough, elevate the overall decor by using a display unit for living room and create an instant focal point.
Fabric Sofa Set for Comfort & Cosiness
One of the most popular styles, a fabric sofa features soft and plush upholstery that provides a comfortable seating experience. As these sofas come in a variety of colours and patterns, you can choose the one that harmoniously blends in with your living room decor style.
Here are a few reasons why you must choose this style of sofa:
- They are a cost-effective option which serves the best of both worlds – comfort and aesthetics.
- Offer versatility in colours, designs, and patterns to match any type of decor.
- Easy to clean and maintain as you can remove the covers and give them a gentle wash.
- Fabric sofas are comfortable for kids to play on and are an ideal choice for families with pets at home.
- They are less prone to scratches unlike leather sofas.
Whether your interiors are inspired by a traditional classic theme or a modern, contemporary design, you can find a fabric sofa set that will perfectly match your Home decor style. In addition, find a center table for living room that completes the arrangement and serves as a great addition to any space.
Chesterfield Sofa for a Touch of Luxury
Buy chesterfield sofa if your interiors are craving luxury and a dash of sophistication. Featuring an iconic button-tufted and rolled arm design, this style of sofa has a royal-like feel and appearance. A perfect sofa for ultimate relaxation and lounging, it also serves as a statement piece which imparts a sense of prestige and refinement to your living space. On the occasions of house parties and family gatherings, extend the seating capacity using lounge chairs along with this sofa set
Let’s quickly read through the reasons why you should buy a chesterfield sofa set:
- It exudes timeless elegance and luxurious visual appeal.
- Serves as a versatile choice for any decor theme- from traditional to chic & contemporary.
- With deep cushioning, rolled arms, and comfortable backrest, this style of sofa provides a maximum level of comfort that promotes relaxation.
- As it is made to last for years using high-quality materials and sturdy frame, it is highly durable.
- This style of sofa provides enough seating space to accommodate guests comfortably, ensuring that everyone feels welcomed.
Leather Sofa Sets for Character & Warmth
A modern leather sofa set has a quintessential charm and elegance that can turn any drab home into fab with its unforgettable presence. A perfect choice for interiors that demand sophistication and richness, this style of sofa has its own qualities you would certainly love to know.
Take a look at some qualities that make leather sofa an ideal purchase for spaces:
- A sofa set made from leather is highly durable and will continue to beautify your interiors for many more years to come.
- Unlike fabric sofas that can trap dust and allergens, leather sofa sets are hypoallergenic and suitable for people with allergies.
- Leather is easy to clean and maintain, making it a practical choice for busy households or homes with pets and children.
- With time, leather becomes softer and more comfortable to sit on, making your seating experience even more delightful than ever.
- Leather matches with any kind of interior decor and theme- be it vintage or modern.
Now that you know about all the different styles of sofa, choosing the one which goes well with your living room decor will not be that challenging. Besides a sofa set, there are other furniture units that improve the aesthetics of your living room, such as a wooden TV cabinet, loveseat chair, wooden bookshelf, etc. Discover our exclusive collection and let your living room be an entertaining spot for all the gatherings, fun, and laughter. Place an order now!